Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Working joyfully with my hands

A few weeks ago, I made a resolution to give more handmade gifts, and I am proud to report that I have actually stuck to my resolution! Here are pictures of some of the fruits of my labor:
This is an Ole Miss colored yarn and paper wreath that I made for my friend Natalie's birthday. 
My first attempt at a diaper cake, which I made for a shower at work.
Green fuzzy yarn and paper wreath... I just made this for fun, but it ended up hanging in my mom's kitchen!

This is a wreath I made for my friend Amanda using a paper plate and some scraps of brown bulletin board paper... I made this in about fifteen minutes during my planning time at work! So easy!
I have other gifts in the works, but I can't post photos of them yet because their recipients don't know about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment