Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blessings!

I just wanted to take a minute and give thanks! I have felt incredibly blessed this week, and it has just been because of little things here and there. For example, the kindness of a stranger- I discovered yesterday that the guy at the Dunkn' Donuts drive-thru gave me extra punches on my card, which means free coffee on Monday! I know that's small, but it is nice to know that my efforts to be nice and friendly in the morning paid off. (I am so not a morning person. And this poor guy has to deal with me before I've even had a sip of coffee.)

I am just so thankful for my friends, my family, my job and colleagues... I love my life and I needed to take a moment to reflect on it and give thanks! God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. I have encountered so many nice employees at DD! They give me extra punches sometimes and Evan a free munchkin most every visit. Plus they think he is really cute which makes you a winner in my book! It really reminds me to do those small things for other people too!

    ReplyDelete